What Dentar, Inc. does
Dentar, Inc. can handle almost all small business generalized I.T. needs, but there are also a few specialties that set us apart from most of the "Microsoft-only" shops.
- Linux support (Red-Hat, CentOS, Ubuntu, etc.)
- Dentrix / Eaglesoft I.T. related support (for dental offices)
- UNIX support (AIX, HP-UX, SCO, etc.) (see note about SCO)
- Web Hosting for Small Businesses, no PCI
- PostgreSQL, MySQL/MariaDB, SQLite, and other SQL coding
- Internet backup for Small Business Windows servers/workstations
Dental office help and tech support
- Dentrix 10 thru G6 and Eaglesoft related I.T. support
- DEXIS 8, 9, and 10
- Dentrix Image
- ImageFX / Patient Gallery
- CAESY Patient Education
- Help with sensors, cameras, etc.
- Administration, Installation, Configuration of Windows servers and PCs in your office
OS Administration (General IT)
- Hewlett-Packard HP-UX
- SCO OpenServer and UNIXWare (see note about SCO)
- Linux: RedHat, RHEL, CentOS, Ubuntu, and others
- Microsoft Windows 9x, 2000, XP, 7, 8, 10 PC Administration
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012 Administration
- Network Integration
- Integrate Linux with Legacy UNIX environments.
- Integrate Linux with Windows environments.
- Samba CIFS/SMB (Cincinnati Area Only)
- Custom Programming
- HTML/ CSS
- UNIX shell scripting
- Apache Web Servers
- FTP Servers
- Caching Proxy Server
- Ad and "Porn" Filtering
- Middleware "Terminal" Servers
- Printing / Network Printing
- Disk space planning
- Backup and Recovery implementation and analysis
- General IT and MIS Consulting
Notes about Hardware
All hardware sales are considered special order and are final. We can help you determine whether or not you really need a certain piece of hardware. Please be sure that a particular piece of hardware will meet your needs before ordering. For large orders, Dentar, Inc. may ask for a down payment.